David is unable to accept any new tattoo clients at this time. He is currently booked for the entirety of 2013, which is as far out as he’s comfortable committing. So, if you are still interested in working with David on a future tattoo, please sign up below for his newsletter.
The newsletter will also include updates about David’s events and traveling, so you should also sign up if you are interested in hearing more about his art shows and other projects OR if you are non-local and would be interested in having him tattoo you when he is doing a guest-spot somewhere.
Thank you so much for your interest!
Emily & David Hale
We are located at 160 Tracy Street in Mercury AIR.
You can reach us a couple of different ways:
- From Chase Street going north, make a right on Boulevard.
- At the next street turn left, this is Wynburn.
- Follow Wynburn over the railroad tracks. The Chase Street Warehouses are on your left.
- Enter at the second entrance and we are just in front of you. There is a bright GREEN door next to a little “hobbit” door.
Perhaps Barber is more convenient for you!
- You can take Barber Street from Prince Ave heading north (the other direction is Finley Street, so north is your only option).
- Stay on Barber over the railroad tracks and continue down the hill.
- Tracy Street is at the bottom of the hill, turn left.
- There is a factory on your right with its own driveway. Turn in the second driveway. Mercury AIR is in front of you through the bright GREEN door. We are in Suite 7!